Is anyone else just being robbed

I paid for a plug in twice and still cant use it it just says purchased

2 Likes

uh, did you try to contact support?

https://app.appmysite.com/email-support

3 Likes

I don’t necessarily (at this point) feel like I am being robbed. But I feel if we pay for a product we should receive a response time that is faster than a month. After spending so much time getting the app working, it’s simple fixes that is keeping me from launching. Which is extremely frustrating. Word of mouth can really ruin a company and I would think that AppMySite would know that.

1 Like

I think enough people like me pay big money that they could care less. This is horrible.

I had to use another platform. It was taking too long to get my app up and running with AMS. Hopefully in the future, others that use AMS will have a better experience. I am not in the business of wasting money, so I felt it necessary to leave the AMS platform.

2 Likes

To ask general questions the contact form REQUIRES A WEBSITE which may in fact cause them to lose a lot of possible clients. I FOR ONE WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THEM SINCE THERE IS NO WAY TO ASK THEM DIRECTLY THE QUESTIONS I HAVE. I REFUSE TO USE MY EXISTING WEBSITES SINCE TOO MANY OF THESE FLY BY NIGHT THINGS TEND TO THEM HACK YOUR WEBSITES. IF THEY CANNOT EVEN GIVE ADEQUATE SUPPORT IT IS IN MY OPINION AND MOST LIKELY A FLY BY NIGHT THING!!

That’s a little unfair. I often get stuck during app submission, and support seems to help out promptly. And I don’t think they will hack your website. Support can be slow at times, but I don’t think they’re a fly by night thing.

1 Like

which one did you migrate to?

This doesn’t make clear sense, mate. What is the issue here? AMS is pretty clear on their practices and how everything is handled. If you’re not happy, just use something else.

1 Like

I just started the account, want to cancel, and they’re not responding.

I had an issue a while back where they needed access to my website’s backend as well. But all they did was check the plugins I had and also make changes to their own plugin.

I think because there’s so many possible configurations with WordPress/WooCommerce websites on what plugins/hosting/etc is being used their general solution sometimes fails and they need direct access to your logs to see where it’s going wrong how and how to fix it. I’m not sure what you mean by the hacking accusations but they only have access for a short time.

Also when they did have to test something with my existing plugins, they asked before making any changes. They also have LiveChat agents now which you can talk to although they aren’t there 24*7.

What platform are you using now or ended up using?