Upload songs to my app

Hi,

I want to build an on demand music streaming app like spotify where users can upload music and listen to uploaded music.

However, I can’t find a feature to upload music. Is this type of app not possible to make in app my site? I am trying to do a custom app from scratch.

Thanks

1 Like

following as i would love to see whats been built here by the wonderful people

Hi @pachocastillosr,

We wanted to inform you that the specific feature you requested for is currently not supported on our platform. However, we truly appreciate your valuable feedback, and we are eager to pass it along to our developers.

Should you find that the absence of this feature is affecting your experience with our platform, we encourage you to submit a formal feature request directly from your AppMySite account. You can easily do this by clicking on the Bell icon located at the top right corner of your “My Apps” screen and selecting “Feature Request.” Rest assured that if your feature request receives significant interest from other users, we will gladly consider adding it to our product roadmap.

Your patience and understanding are highly appreciated. If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.