Blog Banner Not showing in app

The blog banner is not showing on my app home screen though the option is selected in the Appearance settings. Any help would be really appreciated here.

@protoimage it seems the developers removed the Header Text for some bizarre reason.

Strange. I messaged support in hopes to get some answers. Thanks for the reply.

I messaged support and they told me to create a community post so they could gauge whether there is community support for Header Text. I am baffled that there is no recognition for the need for branding.

I downgraded my subscription. What is the point of developing an app if you cannot display any branding in the header?

I think you can add a header text. The option appears on the home screen section. Have you guys not been able to find it? It’s the home header tab in the home screen section. You can enter your brand name there.

1 Like

HI, please did you get an answer to this?

If your website has an active blog banner and it’s not appearing in the app, this could be a technical issue. Have you contacted support yet?

Hey, I found out that the Blog banner only shows up for blogs that are marked as “sticky” on the backend of my website. I followed their guide for this:

Also the popular blogs section is controlled by the same thing.

1 Like