Booking integration

I would love to see some sort of booking integration.

I use mybrindle.com

1 Like

@appmysite team, this request is very important! Please take attention to this and add to roadmap. We need this integration.

it will be very helpfull if you can bring some booking plugin to inside of appmysite as mybrindle.com or any kind of good wp booking plugin. Or much better native solution.

Webview mode is really not a professional solution for apps. Otherwise why people will be need to apps right?

Please bring this feature. This is very very important for all kind of business, ex: dentist, spa, hair saloon, hotel, transfer, rent car, etc…

We use Woocommerce Bookings and Appointments, it would be great if booking integration was included in your roadmap!

In terms of booking Appointments and Events, i vote for Amelia

2 Likes

I think if you change your CMS choice to Other, you’ll be able to render your website’s mobile pages in the app entirely. This means plugins like booking and appointments will also work.

1 Like

Hey guys, I saw that they recently added a whole feature request page for their website now, AppMySite Feature Requests

I talked to one of their chat agents and he confirmed that going forward they’d be using this page to get featured requests only. So if this still isn’t part of their offering I suggest that you add it as a feature request now.

1 Like

We also need Amelia support asap.

1 Like