Features for Grocery Stores

I am loking for ideas

1. to increase category depth control amd display, to reduce the number of categories to be displayed upfront. Prefered option is Category - Sub Category - Swipable sub sub categoris on top and related products in the diplay.
  2. Add products directly from list/grid instead of going into product card and addinf them.

My wesite does all this but then I run the risk of having only webview based app, that Appple will reject.

Suggestions ideas welcomed.

Hi @QuickBasket I believe some UI changes are on the way. Their product roadmap seems to suggest the same. Let’s see if the features you’re talking about make it.

Thanks @sheen, am keeping an eye on the developments, lets hope something comes up soon.

1 Like

Hey although they didn’t add the second option, the first has been implemented in the app.

If you go into the product categories list page, you can click the arrow to move forward and see the sub categories or click the category name to open the category step you’re on.

Hi @QuickBasket,

We invite you to suggest this idea on our product roadmap using this link. If the idea receives enough upvotes, we will consider it for future development.