Launch the app integration with Shopify

Hi guys!

I’d like to know if your pretend launch the Shopify integration even in this year. Thanks

Following up to see if the Shopify integration will still be implemented.

It seems like it’s been forgotten about.

This is an item I am really looking forward to.

I think in all fairness though, something like this will likely take some time. One reason that comes to mind is that Shopify is a SaaS and likely has an extensive amount of integration processes involved along with long-term update commitments.

I am a member with various companies that have public roadmaps and I often see complex roadmap items that have taken anywhere from 1-2+ years before being released. I think a lot of it boils down to a priority-based workflow.

Hopefully the Shopify integration doesn’t get abandoned but if it’s still on the roadmap, I think it’s something we’re all going to have to be patient with. Hopefully, progress updates will be provided at some point in time though.

Yup, Shopify is a huge integration, and I suspect it will take a little more time. I think they’re also working on offering support for users without websites, like a stand-alone app builder. That will help all non-WordPress users, so let’s see.

Guys, I was following this task on their roadmap page, it’s been moved to “In Progress” now!

Hopefully we don’t have to wait too much longer for this integration to be completed.

1 Like