A bug, informed to AppMySite Team, not resolved from last one month

Support ticket raised on 13th Dec and today I 12th Jan and nothing has been yet worked on.

No response of the follow-up. They asked for no login signup, given but they did not even use it yet.
Only me talking, no update from 15th Dec 2021 from their side.

This is my first app, I have got unlimited apps access. The client is also waiting for me to complete it, we have already missed the deadline.

It is the only thing that variation when we choose for the product, the price is not getting changed accordingly in the android app and they are not even answering for that.

The second bug is, when there are multiple variations and multiple discounts on different variations, it shows only % sign on home screen, it should either show up to % discount or to % discount on the home screen.

There is no way I am able to find to communicate than mail, but they read the mail and ignore it. Read receipts I am getting.

<I even can’t attach screenshots here, saying new member can’t attach images>

It seems weird that they are not responding, as they use a ticket system and the support we’ve have over the past 2 years is not bad for the price and considering other factors.

Let me try to help you and clarify somethings at the same time.

1. You mention about the variation pricing… can you please explain in a little more detail what happens here. Do you have third party plugins controlling any sort of discounts or something based on user roles? Remember, AMS will pull “customer” profiles, as its default behaviour for WP. Other roles will not work on the “native” app. You can however, load the non-native pages for WC if you’d like to display custom pricing based on rules or other plugins.

2. As for the discount badge, this pulls/works based on WP abilities, meaning, a variation, and stock status, will pull work this way:

a. Let’s say “Product A” has 2 variations (A1 & A2), A1 is “In-Stock” & A2 is “Out of Stock”, The product shop page will display that the item is neither in-stock or out of stock, based on the “Read more” functionality of wordpress/woocommerce.

b. Let’s say “Product A” has 1 variation (A1), and in stock, The product shop page will display neither in stock or out of stock.

c. Let’s say “Product A” has 0 variations (Simple Product), and in stock, or out of stock, The product shop page will display either In-Stock or Out of Stock, as it’s pulling the stock info from the main parent of the product.

In other words, if you have a variation product, do not expect it to display stock information, nor percentage information on the Shop Page/Home Screen. Users need to enter the product and select the variation before the app will tell the user if it’s in stock or not.

This is normal bevahiour (it might change in the future), but it’s not a big deal (personally speaking).

p.s. Please provide a link to your app so I can see what you’re mentioning.

1 Like

You are replying after 12 months to the message!!!

Yeah, because it’s a forum. And forums are designed to allow for many users to review the q&a’s and get involved. The functionality of what you’re discussing/asking for hasn’t changed and therefore this may help someone in the future.

Also, don’t be so angry using exclamation marks as if we’re in grade school. You’re welcome to anyone who finds this helpful.

@aditya.mbsdigi happy new year buddy!

1 Like

Dear I have also got screenshots of email support. No one cared to respond to fix the bug. I have also commented on your page, messenger chat. Tried everything to check if that can be resolved. I took full stack to serve our clients by making app for them and the bug was there, which was solved six to eight months after it was reported.

You are saying that this is forum so you have replied late, this a lame excuse.

For your reference find screenshot of one of the communication thread https://www.dropbox.com/s/pngvqjxc8n4963u/screencapture-mail-google-mail-u-1-2023-01-03-20_57_18.pdf?raw=1

If the issue is being caused by another plugin/configuration, then you need to find out what is causing this matter.

Unfortunately, the AMS app will not function properly if you have a tedious configuration, complex setup or simply a plugin that is incompatible or causing conflicts. You may begin by disabling your plugins and enabling them one-by-one to find the culprit.

I can see from the replies that AMS did not ignore your issue but rather advising you that its a configuration matter. Since I can’t read more about what they said, you should begin with hiring a developer to figure this out. If you have a developer already, then he’s not looking in the right direction and you should get a second opinion on this matter.

1 Like

Hi @aditya.mbsdigi,

Thank you for your participation in our community forum. We want to remind you that this community is intended for constructive discussions and connections among fellow app developers. While we understand the importance of receiving assistance, we kindly request that you acknowledge the efforts of those who respond to your queries, even if it takes some time. Additionally, please refrain from using sarcasm or mockery in your responses, as it goes against the spirit of respectful collaboration we aim to foster here. We appreciate your cooperation in maintaining a positive and supportive environment for all members.