Apple App Tracking Transparency Issue

“We’re looking forward to completing our review, but we need more information to continue. Your app uses the AppTrackingTransparency framework, but we are unable to locate the App Tracking Transparency permission request when reviewed on iOS 15.5.”

Just wondered if anyone has managed to fix this issue when submitting to the app store? My site uses Google Analytics and also AppMySite has a basic analytics.

Couldn’t find anything in the FAQ/Help section about adding this opt-in for the app, so wondered if anyone had any idea.

Thanks

1 Like

Hey Joey, I answered this same question here:

But to summarize, you’ll be able to find this option when you go to rebuild the app (from the Download page) on the bottom of the page you’ll see this option.

2 Likes

Thanks, I’ve managed to get my app approved! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello

My site has a cookie consent manager and I have enabled tracking in the Appmysite dashboard, but it’s still being rejected.:open_mouth:I don’t know what I did wrong :frowning::frowning::frowning::frowning:

Play around with the settings on AppMySite and IOS I had to tick/untick a box I can’t remember what part though, also if you can limit any in-browser stuff that may be easily seen when reviewed so the app appears to be Native as possible. Hope your app gets approved soon :slight_smile:

Hey @ZACH_Cheng, I think because tracking is in the webviews, the app itself doesn’t technically track any data. So in your Privacy policy I suggest that you disable the tracking and also from the build itself.

Additionally, I suggest that you remove the cookie consent manager from using the HTML class hider thing from the Bottom bar/Home Screen settings for the webview. I think that should get your app accepted.

1 Like