Submitting to Apple Store - Privacy issue

I have had my app rejected 3 times by the Apple store with this issue:
“AppTrackingTransparency framework, but we are unable to locate the App Tracking Transparency permission request”

I have tried to get this resolved but I have no idea how and I can’t find anything on AMS documents that talk about this. I have submitted to support but it takes so long for them to reply I thought I would ask here in case anyone had overcome this… or knows how… Thanks.

3 Likes

Any update if you were able to find solutions to your problem ?

1 Like

Sadly not yet. I have currently deleted the app to try and resubmit, but I think I have messed it up. I then purchased the Submission module from AppMySite and tried to submit that way but it has failed as well…I think I am making it worse!! :frowning:

My opinion about all this is that, apps made via this methods are web view apps and web view apps are difficult to be accepted in the App Store that’s how come you’re facing all these challenges

Did anyone ever find a solution to this?

when “building” your IOS app (where you input your provisioning profile) in appmysite did you enable “tracking permissions” under app permissions? I wonder if that is the issue.

Screen Shot 2022-03-12 at 11.04.23 PM

Thanks for the suggestions folks. The answer was that I had to rebuild the app using the native code rather than the web view. If you are submitting to Apple - please note that this is the only way to get it accepted.

I had the same issue but found that AMS supports permission request. Please check below sledge.

I’m going to rebuilt the app and try again :wink: