Custom discount for the application

I want to offer a special discount to customers who download and use my appmysite application for my Woocommerce site. How can I do this?

Hi @kemaly

To offer a special discount to customers who download and use your application for your WooCommerce site, you have a couple of options depending on your current setup:

1. Using a Plugin for Discount Coupons:

If you’re currently using a specific plugin on your WooCommerce site to manage discount coupons, you’ll need to ensure that this plugin is compatible with AppMySite’s platform. Here’s how you can proceed:

Check Compatibility: Verify if the plugin you are using to manage discount coupons is compatible with AppMySite. AppMySite supports integration with various WooCommerce functionalities, but specific plugins may require custom integration or verification.

Custom Integration: If the plugin is compatible, you can configure it to generate a unique discount coupon code that is exclusive to users who download and use your AppMySite application. This can typically be managed through the WooCommerce settings on your website.

1. Using Webviews in AppMySite: If the plugin you’re using for discount coupons is not directly compatible with AppMySite, you can utilize AppMySite’s webviews feature:

3.Webviews: AppMySite allows you to embed webpages within your mobile application using webviews. This means you can embed the web version of your WooCommerce site where the discount coupon functionality resides. Users accessing your app can navigate to the webview section and avail themselves of the discount using the coupon generated on your website.

Implementation:
Incorporating webviews involves setting up the URLs of the relevant pages (such as the cart or checkout page where coupons are applied) within your AppMySite dashboard. This offers seamless integration of your website’s functionality within your mobile application.

Next Steps:

Confirm Compatibility: Verify if your current discount coupon plugin is compatible with AppMySite by checking AppMySite’s documentation or contacting their support team.

Plan Integration: Depending on compatibility, either configure your existing plugin to generate the discount coupon codes or set up webviews within your AppMySite application.

By choosing the appropriate method based on compatibility, you can effectively offer special discounts to incentivize your customers to download and use your AppMySite application, enhancing user engagement and retention.