No shipping method

i have already set up table rate shipping method in my wordpress+woocommerce, but still when i try to test the checkout it shows" NO SHIPPING METHOD"; i tried to use another plugin from other company and it worked.
Anyone having this issue? I really want to use APPMYSITE only as i like the function and layout.

Was this solved? In my case is the other way aroundf, i have woocommerce booster to offer free shipping when certain products are added to the cart, it works like a charm on my website but doesn’t work at all in the App :frowning:

Even for my App, checkout option is not opening saying No Shipping method available, though everything is perfect in web

Need AMS support team to work on this and get it resolved…

There seems to be an issue with the android app not reading the shipping methods. iOS for our app is ok. I’ve raised this issue with the AMS team and I’m sure they’re working on it.

Hey everyone, it looks like they did add this support according to the release notes here.

This came out in Feb 2022, so maybe if your AppMySite plugin wasn’t updated it wasn’t working for you.

Hi @colin,

Has this issue been addressed?