Not work for brazilian users

Brazilian need use various fields exclusive…

All fields are enable using the plugin “brazilian market on woocommerce”, but in myApp not working this.

1 Like

Hi @Rodrigo_Fleury

I assume you’re trying to show custom fields at the checkout screen that are specific for Brazilian customers. You can try out the WooCommerce Checkout Field Editor, which allows you to customize the checkout screens. AppMySite provides support for this plugin, so you should be able to show the website’s checkout in the app. Here’s an article I found on their website: https://www.appmysite.com/support/kb-doc/woocommerce-checkout-field-editor/

The biggest problem is that this creates another fixed cost (50 dollars/year) and before buying it is even not so clear if it will work.
For brazilian users the Correios plugin also doesn’t work.

Hi @jaque

I hear your point on the cost. I checked and this plugin has a 30-day money-back guarantee, so if it doesn’t work, you can always get a refund.

1 Like

thanks for this info!

1 Like

Just got my money back, as this didn’t work either. Unfortunately.

I still don’t understand why AppMySite chose to integrate to a paid plugin instead of integrating to something like this: Checkout Field Editor (Checkout Manager) for WooCommerce – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org which is free and used by almost half a million sites!