Videos - full screen

Hi,
I am trying to figure out how to make videos useful in the app.
Tried to add video embeds with the Wordpress block editor and with Elementors video elements.

Not able to use fullscreen though.

If I tilt the screen, sometimes the page is closing down and returns to the startpage, sometimes I can resize the video but not in a responsive way.

Any great ideas how to show the videos in fullscreen here? :cowboy_hat_face:

hi @coffecup . Are you referring to Android or iOS apps?

Would you be able to share a screenshot of what you’re seeing? Maybe upload a video instead? If you prefer not to do this publicly, feel free to log a ticket with our support team.

Ideally, if you’re using the default Youtube Embed code, it should appear on full screen. Screenshot below for your reference.

Hi,
Let’s see if this shaky video make any sense. :grin:

I click on the page with the Youtube video.
When I flip the phone, the page goes back to the start page.
Click on the page again, the video is larger but I have to scroll up and down.
There is a small “full screen” icon at the bottom right of the video, nothing happens when clicking on that part.

Some good idea here?

Cheers

2 Likes

I agree. Media is growing rapidly and users expect video to display full screen.

This is also extremely important to me, videos should play in full screen mobile mode.

+1 for this. when video started play it should auto full screen.

+1 we need this for android!!

Has this been fixed yet? I am having the same issue

I guess it’s been a year, so I might be a too late, but this was resolved at some point

I have this problem as well, where fullscreen option doesn’t appear for vimeo videos when saw in android.

In iOS works fine.
only sound control and play/pause is shown.
Any idea how to fix it?

Hey @Renato_Fiuza I know it does work with embed videos in WordPress, it might be that they don’t support Vimeo’s video player fully.

I think you should try reaching out to their support to get an accurate response.

2 Likes

Thank you @Akash, I will do that.

Cheers!

1 Like