As deal - full stack

Hello, I’m looking to upgrade to full stack two accounts. for my team to resell applications for our clients… I need to get answers before I starting my investing.

Does the AS users will get Updates for product ?
i see that there’s addon in the appmysite that’s mean there’s a lot of future addons will be added. my question does the future addons will be in the full stack or not ? if not does the cost of addons will be same for AS users ? last thing does the Whitelabel is full whitelabel ? does the clients or another developer can know the source the apps or not ?

thanks in advance.

1 Like

Hello, I’m looking to upgrade to full stack two accounts. for my team to resell applications for our clients… I need to get answers before I starting my investing.

Does the AS users will get Updates for product ?
i see that there’s addon in the appmysite that’s mean there’s a lot of future addons will be added. my question does the future addons will be in the full stack or not ? if not does the cost of addons will be same for AS users ? last thing does the Whitelabel is full whitelabel ? does the clients or another developer can know the source the apps or not ?

thanks in advance.

1 Like

Does the APPMySite team not respond here in the community? I also have this question.

I think some of the features they add in the future will be integrated directly to the app build, which means you won’t need to purchase the add-on. For example, they made the bottom navigation feature available to all users. Some other features might be available in the form of add-ons. Not sure whether they’ll keep adding more add-ons though. Last time I checked, they removed a couple of add-ons from their existing library.