As deal - full stack

Hello, I’m looking to upgrade to full stack two accounts. for my team to resell applications for our clients… I need to get answers before I starting my investing.

Does the AS users will get Updates for product ?
i see that there’s addon in the appmysite that’s mean there’s a lot of future addons will be added. my question does the future addons will be in the full stack or not ? if not does the cost of addons will be same for AS users ? last thing does the Whitelabel is full whitelabel ? does the clients or another developer can know the source the apps or not ?

thanks in advance.

1 Like

Hello, I’m looking to upgrade to full stack two accounts. for my team to resell applications for our clients… I need to get answers before I starting my investing.

Does the AS users will get Updates for product ?
i see that there’s addon in the appmysite that’s mean there’s a lot of future addons will be added. my question does the future addons will be in the full stack or not ? if not does the cost of addons will be same for AS users ? last thing does the Whitelabel is full whitelabel ? does the clients or another developer can know the source the apps or not ?

thanks in advance.

1 Like

Does the APPMySite team not respond here in the community? I also have this question.

I think some of the features they add in the future will be integrated directly to the app build, which means you won’t need to purchase the add-on. For example, they made the bottom navigation feature available to all users. Some other features might be available in the form of add-ons. Not sure whether they’ll keep adding more add-ons though. Last time I checked, they removed a couple of add-ons from their existing library.

1 Like

Yeah, there are very few replies from AppMySite directly, but to answer your question, it looks like any changes that impact the way the apps work, and enhancing the app itself are included for AS users as well. I’m speaking retrospectively here, but the recent option to create apps for non-WordPress website was made available to AS customers as well.

The only things they didn’t add were quality of life enhancements for the app uploading/managing like Analytics and the Auto-publish feature for iOS. The Auto-publish just lets you skip uploading your iOS .ipa files from the Apple Transporter app and upload it to the App Store Connect directly from their website. It’s more of a convenience than anything.

1 Like