Access to App but not to WP site

Hi, I had the same issue one year ago, it was solved but probably with a source code update of AMS.

I’m having this issue again, after a rebuild with new source code: when user tries to login within the app, he can log in correctly into the App, but then the same user is not Logged in to my wordpress site… when triyng to access pages for logged-in users, the user must log in again via wordpress login. The only user that doesn’t have this problem, is my admin user.

Troubleshoothing in portal and in wordpress plug-in passes every test!

Any idea?!

Hi there

Thank you for sharing your concern on the AppMySite Community.

If a new user logs in to the app for the first time, he/she will be asked to create a new password. Once the username and password are paired, the user will be able to log in to the app. The user credentials will be saved on WordPress with the default role assigned as ‘customer’.
However, if your WordPress settings have a different role setup for users to be able to log in and view the content, this will result in content visibility issues.

Please note that if you use the WordPress Application password to connect your website to the app, the new user will be mapped to the default role set on WordPress.

For WooCommerce apps, if you use WooCommerce CS/CK to connect the website, the user role will be set to ‘customer.’

Kindly check the user roles defined on WordPress and ensure no role-based content access is set up. If this does not help, reach out to the support team using the below link and log a ticket:
https://app.appmysite.com/email-support